Kailey's Blog

YOUR the author of YOUR own life story!

It’s Rick Roirdan People!

November24
Books By: Frederic della Faille

Books By: Frederic della Faille

My favorite author, ever, is Rick Roirdan. Believe it or not I used to never read, I didn’t hate reading but I couldn’t find a book I liked. In grade……5? I actually turned around completely and fell in love with books. There like really long text messages. I had gotten a book that year from my teacher called Old Yeller by: Fred Gipson. I read the book for a book report and only for that. I ended up really enjoying it. Then my teacher started reading a book called The Lightning Thief by: Rick Roirdan. She started reading it just before March break. She probable got to the 2nd chapter before she had to stop. On March break as soon as I could I went to the book store and bought it, then read it in three days.   I read the whole series, 5 books, in a 3 week period.  Loved them, The Lightning Thief will always be my favorite book. The series goes:

1.Lightning Thief

2. The Sea of Monsters

3.The Titans Curse

4. The Battle of the Labyrinth

5. The Last Olympian

I oh it to Rick Roirdan who started me reading, I am much better at it too. I can read a good sized chapter book in a half a day. Rick Roirdan also does the Kane Chronicles and the Heroes of Mont Olympus. I’ve read most of the books in the series too. I’m impatiently awaiting the release of The Mark of Athena in the Heroes of Mont Olympus Series.

Links:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rick+roirdan&oq=rick+roirdan&aq=f&aqi=g-s10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=106988l111331l0l111703l12l12l0l1l1l0l480l2994l2-1.3.4l8l0                                           -This link leads to some interviews with him on Youtube.com

http://www.rickriordan.com/home.aspx                                -The online world of Rick Roirdan

http://www.glogster.com/kaileypro11/it-s-rick-roirdan-people-/g-6ltl3s4stn29rsu90p6pdre                         -This is a glog I made on glogster.com, this was my second glog so remember it’s probably not perfect.

Kailey  

5 Comments to

“It’s Rick Roirdan People!”

1. December 4th, 2011 at 5:03 am      Reply Siddarath Says:

hi

2. March 13th, 2012 at 7:25 pm      Reply Bird Says:

Kailey
    That is cool how you did that picture.
    Deven.

3. March 20th, 2012 at 12:24 am      Reply KristenJC Says:

I read the Percy Jackson series last year in sixth grade. I’m now just finishing the Son of Neptune book because I have been reading many books in between the Percy Jackson series.

• March 22nd, 2012 at 1:16 am      Reply kaileypro11 Says:

No way! Rick Roirdan is my favorite author… although I’m out growing his books. I’ve read all his books that have come out for now, except maybe some of the extra ones (I’ve probably said this in my post already). I’ve already read the Hunger Games Trilogy- great books, I would recommend Dark Life and Rip Tide by Kat Falls. It’s her first series and their actually great books. Readings one of my hobbies- I see your avatar’s a soccer ball scoring in a net- I love soccer. Thanks for commenting!
      -Kailey 🙂

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar